Daytime course (places currently available)
Evening course (places currently available)
Our practical Spring 8 week Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) is an evidence-based approach to equip you with meditation techniques and the tools for mindful living in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our Mindfulness courses contain group meditation, group discussion and teaching. There will also be home meditations to do each day and activities to do in between sessions to allow us to develop and reflect on how the practice is going as a group..
Option of daytime or evening courses
The courses start on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd February and you can book either the daytime or evening course.
- Thursday evening course 7.30-9.30pm, starting Thurs 22nd February (Oaklands College, St Albans)
- Friday morning course 9.45-11.45am starting Fri 23rd February (The Albany Centre, St Albans)
We have a 1 week break on 29th & 30th March for Easter so courses finish on Thurs 19th and 20th April 2018.
- Mindful Pathway Supporter
- £365 (including a donation to our hardship fund)
- £295 Early Bird Price if booked before Wednesday 6th December 2017
- Concessionary (retired, student, gross income less than £14,000 per annum)
- £245 Early Bird Price if booked before Wednesday 6th December
If you are on no, or very low, income we may be able to offer further support with our small hardship fund. Please get in touch.
Thursday evening – Sapsed Room, The Mansion house, Oaklands College, St Albans
Friday daytime – The Albany Centre, 4 Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3JD
How to find The Albany Centre
How to find Oaklands College
We look forward to welcoming you.