Daytime course (places currently available)
Evening course (places currently available)
Our practical Autumn 8 week Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) is an evidence-based approach to equip you with meditation techniques and the tools for mindful living in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our Mindfulness courses contain group meditation, group reflection and teaching. There will also be home meditations to do each day and activities to do in between sessions to allow us to develop and reflect on how the practice is going as a group..
Option of daytime or evening courses
Our Spring 2019 Mindfulness course will run both during the day and during the evening.
- Evening course 7.30-9.30pm beginning Thursday 31st January
- Daytime course 9.45-11.45am beginning Friday 1st February
The course includes a day retreat (10am-4pm) on Sunday 3rd March.
Prices are as follows:
- Mindful Pathway Supporter/ Employer-funded (includes a contribution to our hardship fund)
- £335 Early Bird Price if booked before Wednesday 7th November 2018
- £295 Early Bird Price if booked before Wednesday 7th November 2018
- Concessionary (retired, student, gross income less than £14,000 per annum)
- £245 Early Bird Price if booked before Wednesday 7th November 2018
If you are on no, or very low, income we may be able to offer further support with our small hardship fund. Please get in touch.
Daytime – The Albany Centre training suite, 4 Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3JD
Evening – Oaklands College Mansion House (tbc) – The Sapsed room – Hatfield Rd, , St Albans AL4 0JA
How to find The Albany Centre
How to find Oaklands College
We look forward to welcoming you.