Graduate Mindfulness Course – Embedding Mindfulness
This graduate course on ‘Embedding Mindfulness’ is for graduates of our 8 week MBCT Mindfulness course who would like to further and deepen their practice. It is focused on those who have already committed to a regular meditation practice or would like the support to do so.
We will be:
- covering new themes which build on the 8 week course themes related to four major themes – Insight, compassion, self-compassion + equanimity.
- experiencing and practicing meditations and practices to support the above
- addressing common pitfalls, obstacles and stumbling blocks to meditation and how to work with them
- looking at aspect of meditation impact our behaviour
- helping you connect with your practice to support a stable practice.
As always the focus will be on participants finding what works for them with the support of the group.
Oaklands College Mansion House – The Sapsed room – Hatfield Rd, St Albans AL4 0JA
This course will run on 4* Sundays – Sunday 19th May, 9th June, 30th June + 14th July.
Prices are as follows
- Mindful Pathway Supporter – £325 (additional funds go to our hardship fund, thank you!)
- Standard Rate – £295
- early-bird standard rate of £275 available until Wednesday 6th March
- Concessionary Rate – £275
- early-bird concessionary rate £245 available until Wednesday 6th March
Concessions are applicable to students, retired or those earning less than £14,000 gross income per year.
If the concessionary rate is not affordable because you are on no or very low income then please contact us as we do have a small hardship fund.
Home practice is approx 30 mins per day of meditations + exercises to undertake.
We anticipate to this course to be very popular so please book your space to avoid disappointment.
How to find Oaklands College
We look forward to welcoming you.