This graduate course is for graduates of our 8 week MBCT Mindfulness course who would like to further and deepen their practice. It is focused on those who have already committed to a regular meditation practice or would like the support to do so.
We will be:
- helping you connect with your practice and establish a stable routine
- covering new themes which build on the 8 week course themes related to Insight (exploring things as they really are) and Compassion in relation to ourselves and others.
- experiencing and practicing meditations and practices to support the above
- addressing common pitfalls, obstacles and stumbling blocks to meditation and how to work with them
- looking at aspect of meditation impact our behaviour
As always the focus will be on participants finding what works for them with the support of the group.
Oaklands College Mansion House – The Sapsed room – Hatfield Rd, St Albans AL4 0JA
This course will run on 4* Sundays – Sunday 19th May, 9th June, 30th June + 14th July
Prices are as follows
- Mindful Pathway Supporter – £350 (additional funds go to our hardship fund, thank you!)
- Standard Rate – £325
- early-bird standard rate of £295 available until Wednesday 13th March
- Concessionary Rate – £275
- early-bird concessionary rate £245 available until Wednesday 13th March
Concessions are applicable to students, retired or those earning less than £14,000 gross income per year.
If the concessionary rate is not affordable because you are on no or very low income then please contact us as we do have a small hardship fund.
Home practice is not yet finalised but we are anticipating 30-40 mins per day of meditations and practices to undertake.
We anticipate to this course to be very popular so please book your space to avoid disappointment.