Mindfulness retreats can be a great way for delegates to experience the benefits of Mindfulness and start to embed a practice that can become daily, enhancing both their professional and personal lives.
Each retreat can be tailored to help develop particular skills needed within your organisation. These may include focus, creativity, resilience, compassion and connection. The benefits of Mindfulness include:
- Enhanced creativity
- Better decision making
- More effective communication
- Stronger teams and leaders
- Increased resilience
- Greater well-being
Both day-long and residential countryside retreats are available to aid team-building and new skill development. The aim is for your participants to enjoy these days out in a rural location.
We take most of our participants down to a site in Kent but are open to suggestions more convenient to your organisation. Please contact us to discuss options.
Yoga and Mindfulness retreat
We do collaborate with an experienced Yoga provider to offer workshops and retreats with a mix of Mindfulness and Yoga as these practices are so complimentary, please contact us to discuss options.
Who should attend?
- Leaders or executives looking for enhanced clarity and to make better decisions
- Teams looking to improve communications
- Managers looking to effectively manage conflicts and teams
- Executives looking to develop better focus and enhance productivity