From as little as 1 hour to a full day, we can introduce your employees to the principles of Mindfulness, the Science behind its impact on the brain and/or an experiential workshop.
Ruth has a technical background, but as a Mindfulness teacher is able to explain the scientific concepts behind Mindfulness to everyone. so they understand the benefits as it relates to their everyday lives.
Delivered in a professional way, all talks and workshops have a foundation in science and are great for anyone including those who are technically minded.
Keynote presentation (Talk & Taster)
An introductory 50-75 minute keynote for audiences of 20-500+ people, these talks are ideal for organisations seeking to widen employee exposure to Mindfulness and taking a more considered, mindful approach, along with the benefits that Mindfulness can have to support employees to live life more fully.
These sessions offer an interactive keynote presentation combined with exercises, including short meditations. Examples include:
- The Science of Mindfulness : How Meditation can Rewire your Brain
- Mindfulness for Creativity: Research and Practice
- Mindful Leadership: Conscious Mindful leadership strategies
Practical Interactive workshops (half days)
For a deeper and very practical exploration and training around Mindfulness, half-day workshops are recommended for up to 20 participants.
These workshops are designed to be practical so people can apply the principles and practices into their lives.
They tend to be on one of the below themes and are usually for more specific audiences (e.g. leadership training). Common topics include:
- Creating new habits – a practical Mindfulness workshop
- Mindful Communication – listening skills for enhanced relationships
- An Introduction to Mindful Leadership – a management workshop for leading in a complex world
To find out more or to book a presentation or workshop, please get in touch.